- Photographer in China Daily Post
- The 34th Golden Tripod Awards for Best Photographer, sponsored by the Government Information Office, Executive Yuan
- Tainan City Honorary Citizenship Award by Tainan City Government
- Contribution Award for the protection of the Black-faced Spoonbill by Korean Federation for Environmental Movement
- Lifetime Achievement and Contribution Award by Chinese Art Photographers Association
- Resident Artist in CTBC Business School
『 地球生物的未來，取決我們採取行動的能力，黑面琵鷺的世界，從誕生、成長乃至遨遊四海及瀕危滅種，謎樣的生靈。探索、紀錄是我的機會，推廣、保育是我的責任。懷抱夢想，堅定執著，26年追夢的腳步艱辛而漫長，祈願有生之年得以完成。夢想與希望 』
In 1992, the incident in which black-faced spoonbills were shot in Taiwan has not only shocked many people worldwide but also harmed Taiwan’s international image of ecological conservation. Therefore, I want to explore and document the habitats of black-faced spoonbills through my profession in photography to promote the concept of conservation. After 26 years of strenuous efforts, being through frustrations and arduous challenges, we finally obtain fruitful results.
“The future of species on Earth depends on our abilities to take actions. The world of black-faced spoonbill, from their birth, growth, flying freely, and being endangered, is still mysterious.
It is my opportunity to explore and document their life. It is my responsibility to promote and protect them. I have the dream and will hold it with dedication and persistence. Although the past 26 years in pursuit of the dream have been a long and painstaking journey, I still hope to realize the dream in my life time. Dream and hope. “